> Does it have anything to do with MIDI?

No, all is done with wav files coupled with a endless sine wave.

> p.s. "learn to play drums in 4 lessons".. okay but I am a drummer and it ok
> me a little longer than that ;-)

Huh. of course.  I am a drummer too but I have to say that (long time ago) the
trick to count loud 1, 2, 3, 4, place the bass on 1, snare on 3 and closed hat
on 1, 2, 3, 4 was the beginning of all.

I did begin drums-set with 2 wood sticks, the ground as bass-drum, a table as
snare and a glass for hat.

@ beginners, if you can do the lesson 3, you are on the way to become drummer.

Huh, yes, we mans have much more difficulty than women to synchronize our feeds
with hands.
(But some say that when we get it, we are more creative).

Thanks to try StrumPract.

Fre;D