http://wiki.freepascal.org/Executing_External_Programs#How_to_redirect_output_with_TProcess

> In:
> CreatePipeHandles(InHandle, OutHandle, APipeBufferSize);
>
> InPipe.Read(Bufferout[0],BPipeBufferSize);
>
> What is the the ratio with APipeBufferSize vs  BPipeBufferSize ?

APipeBufferSize is how much the other process can produce before
congestion.
BPipeBufferSize is how much you want to process/eat each
iteration.
Usually APipeBufferSize >= BPipeBufferSize.

> And length of Bufferout[0] vs APipeBufferSize vs BPipeBufferSize ?

Bufferout[0] is just the first value. The whole Bufferout can be
written by InPipe.Read. Therefore Bufferout must be >= BPipeBufferSize.

> In short, a demo will be welcome.

Mattias