On 13/03/17 06:30, Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
Hi Mark,
if you mean build a native installer for 32-btsparc-linux, I can tell you want
you need to do:

I'm used to building it for my own use. I'll take a look at your instructions for versions later than 2.6.2, since even getting 2.6.4 or 3.0.0 available would be progress. Time permitting :-(

a libgdb installation to enable GDB inside FP IDE,which (if you do not have

I've found libgdb to be a problem on several platforms, it's not maintained actively.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk