From: fpc-pascal [mailto:fpc-pascal-boun...@lists.freepascal.org] On Behalf Of
Graeme Geldenhuys
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 1:57 PM
To: fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] FPC 64bit for windows

On 2017-05-15 18:19, James Richters wrote:
> Could you please give me a link to download 3.0.2 source archive?
> I'm on the FPC sourceforge page but I'm very confused as to what is
> what.

All downloads can be found from here:

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/

 From there you click "Source" and then "3.0.2".  ;)

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Source/3.0.2/

For Windows you probably want the .zip file so look for:

    fpc-3.0.2.source.zip

For Linux/FreeBSD/*nix you probably want the .tar.gz file so look for:

    fpc-3.0.2.source.tar.gz

But in actual fact, the FPC compiler will compile either of them without
problems. I ofter share a source archive between my Linux and Windows VMs.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/