On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's why Model-View-Controller is such a great design pattern. If
> you use MVC you can simply create a new View component and keep the
> Model and Controller without changes.
>
> You can use fcl-web to write the web server:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/fcl-web

I've been written Web applications using fcl-web for a while... this
isn't my problem.

> You will need to rewrite the GUI in html/javascript which is served to
> the web browser.

I can't. For security reasons I need to have an app installed on client.
Did you see my email before, about digital signature? That is one of
these features...

> In the past there was stuff like ActiveX and a Java similar, but
> nowadays they are pretty much all deprecated sometimes even
> unsupported at all, people should use html+javascript for web
> interfaces.

ActiveX works but as you said, all these are deprecated...

I will take a look on NativeMessaging:
https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/nativeMessaging

Another option, that I thought, is make an app that is a local web
server after the user has installed.
The web real app could make requests to http//localhost and have a
communication between them.

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas