On 2017-05-24 14:52, Marcos Douglas B. Santos wrote:
What do you propose to use to make an embedded HTTP server nowadays?

I really like Indy components. They are complete and well tested for over a decade. There support is fantastic too, and you have tons of resources available on the internet. So this is my first choice.

Synpase is okay, but they leave a lot of implementation up to you. In comparison, Indy supplies every TCP protocol under the sun with client and server components.

I've never had the chance to use the FPC included HTTP server component, but if Michael van Canneyt wrote it, it should be good and well tested.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/