> On May 27, 2017, at 4:20 PM, leledumbo via fpc-pascal
> <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> I don't usually do the matrix calculation myself, I delegate that by calling
> OpenGL functions in proper order. However, just a few days ago I found this:
> https://paginas.fe.up.pt/~paco/pmwiki/index.php?n=DynMatrix.DynMatrix
>
> which does seem to have enough matrix operations for most use cases.

There are no such functions as part of the OpenGL API. I’m talking about
functions that return a 4x4 rotation matrix or a perspective matrix, lookAt
matrix etc… Everyone uses glm because it uses similar syntax as the shader
language GLSL but you need to know how to construct these yourself otherwise.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph