On 05/26/2017 10:49 PM, James Richters wrote:
It's great that it's finally working for you. And yes, ptccrt supports most alt
and ctrl key combinations, but if you find some key combination missing, please
report it - it is easy to add.
I could really use F11 and F12  including shift, alt, and crtl if possible from
the prccrt graphics window.  I suspect there is some fundamental reason why F11
and F12 aren't usable, because F11 and F12 don't work in crt either.  But here
is what does work in crt that would be great if would also work in ptccrt.
<snip>lots of missing keys</snip>
Unfortunately, all of the missing keys and differences from ptccrt (including the very odd ones) stem from the fact that ptccrt behaves _exactly_ like the crt unit in Turbo Pascal 7 under DOS, with a 100% IBM compatible keyboard and BIOS. This includes the lack of support for extended keys (like F11 and F12). The Windows crt unit doesn't conform strictly to that, however, so that's why there are differences. I don't want to sacrifice the DOS/TP7 crt unit compatibility, so I'll have to think of something, but it'll take a little time. Perhaps I'll add different keyboard compatibility "modes" or something like that.

Nikolay