On 2017-07-06 15:35, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
But sure, web devs are well known for their productivity... :P

Just in case you thought I was a web developer - far from it!

Anyway, the idea was just that - an idea (and possibly an improvement) on an age old problem. I have no means or skills to implement something like that in FPC. But I thought it might be worth a discussion. I like to think outside the box every now and again - most of my projects show that.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/