Could someone please take a look at it before I commit this?

----- Forwarded message from Ruslan Ermilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:05:09 +0300
From: Ruslan Ermilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ucred.cr_gid

Hi!

The attached patch replaces ucred.cr_groups[0] with ucred.cr_gid.
This is mostly needed for POSIX alignment.  setegid(2) etc. should
not change supplementary groups set.

Also, type of <grp.h>'s group.gr_gid changed to a more natural
gid_t (also as in POSIX).

getgrouplist(3)'s and initgroups(3)'s prototypes fixed.
getgrouplist(3) has been also fixed to not duplicate the
primary group, and always return number of suplementary
groups, even if ngroups is zero (similar to sysctl(3)).

Assorted changes:

cmsgcred.cmcred_egid    New
kproc_info.ki_gid       New
portal_cred.pcr_gid     New
xucred.cr_gid           New

I'm not sure what to do with xucred.

Also, I'm not sure about KINFO_PROC_SIZE on ia64 and PowerPC.

Please review.

See also ChangeLog.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Oracle Developer/DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Sunbay Software AG,

http://www.FreeBSD.org  The Power To Serve
http://www.oracle.com   Enabling The Information Age

----- End forwarded message -----