Hi!

CHANGES of 20060930 state that exeperimental bsd.port.options.mk has
been added for OPTIONS to be able to influence dependencies. I need that
feature for some of my ports, so I wanted to know what's the status for
it?

.include <bsd.port.options.mk> doesn't work, but using full path works,
and makes it possible to use things like USE_QT_VER or USE_SDL
conditionally depending on what OPTIONS are set.

So, is it possible to use this feature, or are there still any issues
not allowing use of options.mk in ports?

--
Best regards,
  Dmitry Marakasov               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]