Could someone please verify that a screen full of kernel warnings is
shown when running "option 2" from the following bootdisk? :
[ http://www.reactos.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=7374 ].

A simple workaround I could do is commenting out the textline that gets
printed and recompile.

Cause of these warnings is that the bootdisk is hiding int13 drives
(which I do on purpose to not mount any harddisk FAT partitions at
boot-time as I like to use C: for a ramdisk occasionally).

Bernd