Hello,

I've written a program in Free Pascal targeting GO32V2. It is for an
embedded PC104 system. The I/O is digital / analogue all using ports and
Ethernet using R6040PD packet driver. Currently my program just starts in
autoexec.bat. My program loads the packet driver using dos.exec. It enters
an infinite loop and nothing else gets to run after this...

Is it possible to get the kernel to load my program directly instead of via
autoexec.bat? Then my system would just be composed of the kernel and my
program?