I have an accounting app from the early 90s.  I first ran it under DRDOS
and then FreeDOS for about a decade.  I have looked at many other
accounting apps but have not found anything that works better for me.

The primary functions have always worked well.  However, a couple years
ago the archive function refused to do anything.  I ran it under WXP and
archive worked.  Recently I needed to restore the data base from backup.
  That required a "Reprocess data".  That did nothing.  I ran it under
WXP and the function worked.

The first case was FreeDOS 1.0.  The second is FreeDOS 1.1
"out-of-the-box", from the top line of the menu.

Anything I should look at?

Ray