Has anyone noticed that on Ebay someone is selling
a new HP mini with FREEDOS as its OS.
Straight from the factory with FREEDOS no setting up.

DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58d692d3b3aad12d31f69st02duc