On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Aleksei Ivan <aleksei....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a netbook without DVD-ROM, USB working, and, obliviously. no FLOPPY
> DISK to install it. Is there any way to do it from the HD?
> Tks

If your computer doesn't have a CDROM drive, use the USB fob drive
installer. Write this to a USB fob drive and boot it to start the
install. The "Full" and "Lite" versions install the same FreeDOS, but
the "Lite" installer does not contain some extra bonus software
packages.

You can find links to these installers on this page:
http://www.freedos.org/download/