  Original Message
From: Dale E Sterner
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 8:59 AM
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Reply To: Discussion and general questions about FreeDOS.
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] boot floppy disk image too big for a disk

You might have trouble with sound drivers. MS dos 7.1 wanted me to use
windows
to install one so that I could enjoy Windows but no windows to use.
FREEDOS doesn't care.

DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58d91a79e59d71a797f86st03duc