from: Jose Antonio Senna
        <jasse...@vivointernetdiscada.com.br>

 On 26 july, Thomas Mueller said:

> ...(I) also have run Links with graphics
> in DOS, but that was years back.

  Do you remember on what machine you did this ?

> I used Doug Kaufman's DOS port of Lynx for
> online commerce but not banking, and not recently.

   I, too, used this port of Lynx as my main browser,
  inclusive for e-commerce, until 2014.  During past
  year access problems did increase a lot.

 Dan Schmidt said:

>  I use two that do SSL/TLS quite adequately:
>  Links2
>  http://links.twibright.com/download.php
>  lynx also does ssl, but this version takes some work to get going:
>  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.msdos.djgpp/flY264GkHV8

 Under plain DOS ? On what kind of machine ?

Thank you for your attention
  JAS

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net