From: Lawrence Dionne <codehunte...@gmail.com>

--===============6819500067562911645==

--94eb2c05b4d86d53610545ee5f75

Pardon my late reply.  I was able to install it via the legacy installer.
I don't know why I missed that.

I am not much of a gamer, but I do play some games, even in DOS.

My main use for FreeDOS is to create text-based programs and some graphical
prorgams.

I also run an old word processor with speech output.  Haven't tested that
yet though.

Thank you for the assistance.

--94eb2c05b4d86d53610545ee5f75

install it via the legacy installer.-a I don&#39;t know why I missed
the assistance.<br></div>

--94eb2c05b4d86d53610545ee5f75--

--===============6819500067562911645==

Training and support from Colfax.

--===============6819500067562911645==--

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net