On 6/11/2017 3:27 PM, Jose Antonio Senna wrote:
>>  Form security (reCAPTCHA) missing, please submit again
>   Nowhere on the original page there was a captcha field.
>
>  This looks like another contrivance to keep out users of old browsers.
>  ( I am using Firefox 2.0.20 for Windows98)
That happened occasionally for me as well, though on while resubscribing
but on downloads, and I am using the latest version of Firefox on
Windows 10...

>  Would someone with admin clearance in these lists
> please keep me subscribed ?

This is a general issue with SourceForge, I got this, in several emails,
for about a dozen mailing lists that I am subscribed to via SourceForge.
Nothing that anyone here (Jim) would have to do to keep you subscribed,
it's all you...

Ralf

---