On 04/10/13 13:46, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
If I asked particularly nicely, and promised you a beer at the next networkshop
we were both in attendance at, would you be willing to try git head?

I'll roll a v2.2.2_rc0 if it sweetens the deal any? It'd just be really good to
know that that particular issue was fixed before rolling out 2.2.2 and then
finding it was something else and having to roll 2.2.3 a few weeks later.

I for one will be happy to run git head and see what it does. I'm building as we speak.

Cheers,
Jonathan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html