> On 10 Oct 2013, at 18:32, Phil Mayers <p.may...@imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> I've just ported our config to 3.0 and I'm seeing a few error messages; they
> don't seem to be critical but are concerning me.
>
> Specifically I'm seeing:
>
> ERROR: Conditional evaluation failed due to internal sanity check.
>
> ...whenever I try to compare against absent attributes. What's the correct
> syntax for this now - do I need:
>
> if ((Attr) && (Attr op RHS)) {

Yes.

> ...or can I ignore the message?
>

> I'm also seeing this with:
>
> if ("%{outer.request:Blah}")
>
> ...if I'm not in a tunnel (in some generic logging policy); what's the right
> syntax for that?

possibly if (outer.request &&

Sorry about the errors, I think they should be more descriptive in master
unless Alan changed something when he did the second pass fix up for conditions.

But yes, in general a presence check is now required. It makes it easier to
spot attributes which should be there but aren't.

-Arran
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html