---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
www.martian.fm        where earthlings collide

world headlines          week ending 26 08 00
Hague leads Blair by a whiskey
Marrow Christ scares Harvest Festival
experimental guinea pigs 'could mutate into stereotypes'
pub regular out of depth with Russian submarine joke
kindly sparkle glimpsed in tabloid journalist 'was made up'
hospital queue entertained by community theatre group

Also in martian.fm...

THE EDITOR
This week I have shapeshifted into Antoni Claudi, a corporate branding
consultant hired to boost tourism in Ulster. 'Northern Ireland - justice
must be seen to be done to be sure to come again!'
http://www.martian.fm/martian%20editor.htm

MARTIAN JUSTICE
This week, the chance to vaporise...Piglet. Did Buffy the Vampire Slayer
survive last week's vote? Clue: no.
http://www.martian.fm/martian%20justice.htm

TW@
Emails from a thick world.
http://www.martian.fm/twat.htm

uni.3
A student speaks.
http://www.martian.fm/student.htm

CONSPIRACY WATCH
Remarkable picture of an astral wedding at a matinee of Les Miserables.
http://www.martian.fm/conspiracy_index.htm

WORST SOUND ON EARTH
This week's appalling demo, from experimental jazz combo Patatas Locos.
http://www.martian.fm/worst.htm

BYPASS
Sneer along with us as we showcase some modern art.
http://www.martian.fm/bypass.htm

YOUR STARS FROM MARS
All new martian horoscopes. Be lucky!
http://www.martian.fm/stars_from_mars.htm

NOBBY
The lovable fascist Northern dinosaur welcomes global warming.
http://www.martian.fm/nobby_wigan.html

to be removed from this mailing list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to add someone to this mailing list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com