www.martian.fm        where earthlings collide

world headlines          week ending September 09

Yeltsin now 'master of own density'
milk-spurting cheese cow launches Dairy2000
Mo Mowlam, Mo Spect, urges blind Ulster blues legend
deaf signing hunt saboteurs cause silent mayhem
Ancient Egyptians 'invented Toilet Duck'
Surrey wrestler voted hardest Woking man in show business

Also in martian.fm...
THE EDITOR
This week I have shapeshifted into Donovan O'Grady, an interior designer
with an organic approach and permed hair.
http://www.martian.fm/martian%20editor.htm

MARTIAN JUSTICE
This week, the chance to vaporise...Michael Parkinson. Did Guy Ritchie and
Madonna survive last week's vote?
http://www.martian.fm/martian%20justice.htm

TW@
Emails. You send 'em, we bend 'em.
http://www.martian.fm/twat.htm

UNI.3
Thwaitesy's three-word movie review.
http://www.martian.fm/student.htm

EUTHANASIA
New from Fat Stavros - exit with dignity online!
http://www.martian.fm/easydeath.htm

WORST SOUND ON EARTH
Last in our series of terrible demos to download: Cookie Bongo Breakers and
their rural hip-hop.
http://www.martian.fm/worst.htm

TOILET
What Tracey Emin did next. Check out 'her' latest piece, then carry on if
you like to the 'Tate Modern' and see more pretend work by contemporary
artists who almost certainly can take a joke.
http://www.martian.fm/tracey_emin.htm

1960
The world was very different 40 years ago, as this hastily-assembled
collection of captioned images shows.
http://www.martian.fm/1960.htm

NOBBY
The Northern dinosaur shares his views on cricket, people who don't come
from Wigan, and 'full' relationships between men.
http://www.martian.fm/nobby_wigan.html

to be removed from this mailing list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to add someone to this mailing list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]