---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
User of the WWW,

Attention ... 2 of Europe´s BEST MEGA Sites are finally now here!

New ... STRAIGHT IN AS NO. 1 & 2 ON OUR CHARTS!

Our  Award & Test Panel at TopAwards Inc. proudly Awards:

No.1              www.sex247live.com    (Fastest No. 1 ever)
No.2              www.eroticsworld.com

as the absolute & current Top Adult Websites in Europe!

These recommended Sites have Xstreme high quality LIVE contents and an excellent
range. If you ONLY want the best ... then enjoy these European Top Awarded Sites.

Sincerely,
TopAwards Inc.

We kindly inform you that TopAwards Inc. is a company which evaluates websites in many
different categories, which we find good and exciting. We are independant of the
websites/companies we choose to evaluate and award.

If you have received this message and you are not a current subscriber, then we
apologize for the mistake. In such case, we will delete your Email address and you do
NOT need to send us a request.

If you like to receive frequent updates on the Top WebSites, please just click on the
link below.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent to you via the frendz list at marsbard.com