What would you call people like me, who were reared Catholic, including
confirmation and duties as an "altar boy", but who never believed a single word
uttered in Mass, by parents, or in the official books?  In fact, the only
concepts I took, believed in, from Catholicism are 1) catholicism (little "c")
and 2) mystery, both of which I could have more readily learned from other
traditions had my parents been more worldy.  Thank Yog for open-minded priests,
who took the time to explore their own mental gymnastics with a child like me,
in lieu of the stupidity that is Confession.

I kinda like "aborted acolyte".  8^)

--
☣ glen