1.      I am  not sure, it seems often very different

2.      Multiple Networks that are connected

3.      I am   feeling cagey, in my case definitely.

I think that even with broken large assemblies that have connections a pattern
is visible but perhaps as Glen implied mis-registered.

Personally I seem to think that in my case it’s a system of connected Networks.

Too large to make sense of and much to dynamic to fix long enough to examine.

The Emergence of my simple flower is a drastic reduction of the whole. It is
less than the

entire overhead but representative. If the flower approached the entire span of
nodes

in each sub-graph I would probably quit looking,  in exasperation. Any excuse
for failure would be welcomed.

But I am trying today

To my simple mind this must be what traffic control experts wrestle with for
national highway networks, where

some entities are fixed while others are moving not strictly where they should.

Steve made a remark about Node valence… it struck me that when I adopted a
directed graph structure that certain

Nodes had higher valences since they connected to separate networks. Some nodes
within the graph have low valence along the perimeters.

They make no effort at bridging.

So the Flower is representative of Nodes with high valence distributed along a
Self Avoiding Walk that is circular or tubular.

The Flower does not exist in or within any of the primary Networks it is
completely new and may be a network in itself as well

as an emergent structure.

I use quadrilateral surfaces in space like puzzle pieces to figure out what I
am seeing, often  I am wrong but better than nothing.

So huge parts of my Networks seem to do nothing and in some instances Nodes
have Zero valence value. What is their role?

Tom and Dean jumped in a dropped that neurology paper like a shark in my canoe.
But they knew what would happen and chuckled.

I am still chewing on the original paper.

So thanks guys, it will take weeks to eat this fish.

I got the  pdf and should figure out how to share the text. The simplex concept
should help answer how birds learn songs .

Can a group of neurons become a reference tutor to detect errors…

Vladimyr