All you've done is pass the buck from "self" to "me".  And given the hijinks
Roger pulled with Swarm, self might respond to "jump" one day, but throw an
error the next ... just like, say, today I can throw a baseball with my right
arm.  But if I break that arm, tomorrow I might not be able to throw the base
ball.  So, who's "me" in this temporal game?  The receiver of the signal or the
arm that does the throwing?

--
☣ glen