I LOVE this, Frank.  How ever did you find it amongst the ten thousand
pages!!!!????

Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief.  Do justly, now.  Love
mercy, now. Walk humbly, now.  You are not obligated to complete the work, but
neither are you free to abandon it.

By the way.  Now in my 80th year, I am officially against technology.  I was OK
with everything up through the word processor.  (I hated carbons.) Everything
after that, I could do without.

Really!  What has AI done for me lately?

What  was it Flaubert said about trains?  Something like, they just made it
possible for people to run around faster and faster and be stupid in more
places.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>

Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief.  Do justly, now.  Love
mercy, now. Walk humbly, now.  You are not obligated to complete the work, but
neither are you free to abandon it.

Plus 10,000 other pages.

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918