It's bad enough that he's "out of his friggin' mind", but a CNN piece today
asks, "Could Congress stop Trump from bombing North Korea?" The reporter's
conclusion is basically that no, it couldn't. I think we all should scared
witless that Trump may well pull the trigger. My only hope is that enough
high-level generals would risk court martial and refuse to follow his
orders. If the USA did launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike, the
consequences for S Korea (and Japan?) would be horrific. And then there is
the question of what China and Russia would do in response. This is really,
really serious crap.