I (razzingly) suggest bad summer movies or  that somehow all the Doom will
some freeze in place at the same time.
Perhaps we shall some how find a bunch of tribbles, zombies, a large rock
in the sky, and dinso's all at the same time and that because of the Doom
Metter the'll just stay their, thus no more doom can happen.