Exactly.  And even though we're conflating the model of evolution with the real
thing, I find it difficult to believe the "space" operated on by evolution is
entirely convex or even connected.  So, (point) mutation alone may *never*
reach some regions, regardless of infinite individuals, infinite generations,
or infinite space and time.

--
␦glen?