From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of g???
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:11 PM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] random v stochastic v indeterminate

Well, Dave promised to give us a gist of Wagner.  And Grant has chimed in
regarding the stochasticity of crossover, which provoked an inadequate response
from Nick, if I remember correctly.  Since you're actively reading Wagner now,
Nick, perhaps you could give us a summary of what he might have meant by
Jenny's quote?  Repeated here for convenience:

--
gⅼеɳ