MOVABLE FEAST NEED EXTRA HANDS
on Saturdays May 6 and May 13 from 9am to 1pm portioning out and packing
meals and
on Thursday May 18 from 10 am until done (about 3 pm) filling grocery bags

Whatever time you have available, your assistance is welcome.
Tom Patrick, the Volunteer Coordinator at MF, would like me to
coordinate BES volunteers.
SO, let me know as soon as possible
1) How many hours you can spare
2) Which of the dates and times you are available and
3) Whether you need transportation

The need is due to additional workload for their "Ride for the Feast" event.

We have been assisting Movable Feast with our "Movable Treats" program.
This is a way to have a direct experience Movable Feast.

Fritz, Ron, and I have already indicated that we will be there - JOIN US.
Stephen Meskin