Be among the thousands of people in the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan
Area to Dine Out for Life on Thursday, April 27, 2006.

Or join Adrien and I at Donna's - Snowden River in Columbia for dinner.

For a complete listing of restaurants, click on Participating
Restaurants on the upper right-hand corner of
www.diningoutforlife.com/participating.php.  Or call me at 410-992-5814
to find a restaurant by location, by cuisine, or meal (breakfast, lunch,
or dinner)

(from the Movable Feast web site)
"On April 27, 2006, thousands of people in the Greater Baltimore
Metropolitan Area will participate in one of the most rewarding dining
experiences of the year. Moveable Feast's Dining Out for Life event will
raise tens of thousands of dollars, thanks to the generosity of
community-minded restaurants, sponsors, and those who dine out with
their families and friends that day to help our neighbors in need.

By simply eating out at one of the participating restaurants, at least
20 percent of proceeds that day will go to help feed hundreds of men,
women, and children right here in our community living with HIV/AIDS,
and other life-challenging conditions such as breast cancer.

This year, we are extremely proud to have entertainment personality
Diane Macklin, also known as "Downtown Diane" acting as the event's
honorary chair. Diane will serve as an "Around-Town Ambassador" the
night of the event. Diane says, "I encourage everyone in Baltimore to
set aside Thursday, April 27 and dine at one of the participating
restaurants. I look forward to visiting as many of the restaurants that
I can on that evening to greet and thank the participants. This is such
a terrific cause and I am honored to be a part of it."

Mark your calendars now for Dining Out for Life 2006, which will take
place on Thursday, April 27. Do you have a favorite restaurant you would
like to see participate? Would you like to be a volunteer Restaurant
Ambassador? Just give us a call at 410.327.3420, Ext. 11 or send an
email to jburch at mfeast.org.

Finally, we encourage you to regularly support the restaurants and
sponsors who so generously support Dining Out For Life (simply click on
the Participating Restaurants bullet above for a complete listing and
access to establishments' information). And every time you dine, please
be sure to thank them for supporting Moveable Feast and making a
difference in the lives of people living with HIV/AIDS and those in
treatment for breast cancer."