Remember *MOVABLE TREATS* tomorrow.
Also tomorrow

   * *Poetry Group*: 9:30 am
   * *Platform:* 10:30 am "/Church-State Separation: Where We Stand
     Now/" by Rob Boston of Americans United for Separation of Church
     and State.

The October issue of the BESpeak newsletter is now available at http://BaltimoreEthicalSociety.org/Documents/BESpeak_2009_10.pdf <http://BaltimoreEthicalSociety.org/Documents/BESpeak_2009_10.pdf> or see the calendar on our web page at http://www.baltimoreethicalsociety.org
to get information on:

   * *Future Platforms*
   * *Film Group*: Fri Oct 9: 7:30 pm
   * *Mindfulness Meditation:* Sun.Oct 11, 9:30 am
   * *Adler Study Group* Sun., Oct. 11 & 25,  12:30 pm  *NEW*
   * *Ethical Action Breakfast:* Sun. Oct 18, 9:00 am
* *Book Discussion Group* Sun., Oct. 18, 12:30 pm *NEW* * *Newcomers' Meeting* Sun., Oct. 25, 12:30 pm

--
*S**tephen Meskin*

"The trouble with news is that it gives us the impression we know something, whereas the real news is that our ignorance is so vast as to make each of us dangerous." Djelloul Marbrook