Dear friends,

The Baltimore Ethical Society is now using Google Calendar
to display and publicize our events.  The Calendar page
on our website

    http://baltimoreethicalsociety.org/Calendar.php

now includes a Google Calendar display on the top
with event details below.

If you use Google Calendar and would like to subscribe
to the BES Calendar, you can click in the field marked
"Other Calendars" on the left side of your Google
Calendar page and enter "bmorethi...@gmail.com"
to search for the name of our calendar.

I'd like to thank Jeff Meisgeier for agreeing to post
BES events on our calendar and keeping it up-to-date.

Stay tuned for more news as BES starts to make use
of more social networking tools.

Best wishes,

--Emil

Emil Volcheck,
BES Publicity Committee Chair and Webmaster

--
Emil Volcheck
volch...@acm.org