Dear friends,

Here is a link to the March issue of BESpeak:

   http://bmorethical.org/Documents/BESpeak_2011_03.pdf  .

(We apologize for the delay this month.)

Here are the upcoming platform addresses/events:

Mar. 13: Spring Festival of Hope and Peace
An interactive celebration

Mar. 20: "Flourishing: New Insights into Happiness
and the Life Well Lived" by John Nugent, President
of the Washington Area Secular Humanists (WASH)

Mar. 27: "A Poetic Journey Through South America"
by Karla Mancero, former BES Poet in Residence

Events

Friday, Mar. 11 at 7:30 p.m. - BES Film Club
This month we will screen "Who Killed the Electric Car?":

   http://whokilledtheelectriccarmovie.com/  .

Sunday, Mar. 20 at 12:30 p.m. - "A U.S. Constitution Primer"
a class by Hugh Taft-Morales, Ethical Leader

Look for BES on

Twitter: @bmorethical http://www.twitter.com/bmorethical
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bmorethical
Web: http://bmorethical.org/