*Please RSVP* to me for the *Marriage Equality Rally this Tuesday the 26th*,
8:30 AM at the Supreme Court in DC (15 min walk from Union Station). Full
details below. Feel free to invite friends, make signs, and have a great
time advocating for a great cause. Hope to see you there!

In Gratitude and Fellowship,

Kate LaClair
Ethical Action Committee Chair
Baltimore Ethical Society

*What/Why*: As you may know, the Supreme Court will be hearing arguments on
Marriage Equality for all on Tuesday, and the outcome of these arguments
will play a big part in determining the future of equality in America.
A group of us will be showing our support for Equality at a rally,
organized by the Human Rights Campaign and United for Marriage. Wear red,
and make sure you dress for the weather!

*Where*: 1 E. First St, Washington DC.
I will be on the *7:15AM MARC train from Baltimore Penn Station*, which
will get us there in time for the start of the rally. It's a 15 min walk
from Union Station. If you can't find us, my number is 201-978-3191.
For anyone who would like to drive and park closer, Hugh has offered to
have bagels and coffee at his house in Takoma Park starting at 7AM, and you
can park there and leave for the metro at 7:40. Let Hugh know in advance if
you plan to go to his house!

*What to bring*: Make sure you have comfortable, weather appropriate
clothes, and the organizers have asked us all to wear red.
If you make a sign, consider adding the Ethical Culture symbol to it! It's
a great way to show people how active and numerous Humanists really are.
Don't forget to bring a snack and some water.