Dear friends,

There's a full day of activities this Sunday in Baltimore for those
who seek an alternative to traditional religious celebrations.

At 10:30 am at the Baltimore Ethical Society, hear about the values of
the Enlightenment on which the United States was founded and how we
can realize these values today.  Dr. Stuart Jordan, President of the
Institute for Science and Human Values, will give a platform address
titled “An Enlightened Future for All, but When?” Details at
http://meetu.ps/2hyMDn .

At 3:00 pm, join the Baltimore Parenting Beyond Belief meetup for a
family board game party. Details at http://meetu.ps/2jCKHC .

At 5:30 pm, the Baltimore Jewish Cultural Chavurah will hold a
nontheistic Passover Seder at Prologue in Pikesville.  If you are
curious about how a humanistic seder can emphasize culture without
prayers, this is your chance.  The pot-luck seder is free.  (RSVP by
April 18 to Bob Jacobson at bob...@aol.com .)

At 8:00 pm, join the Baltimore Coalition of Reason to hear a concert
by singer/songwriter Roy Zimmerman at the Baltimore Ethical Society.
A social hour starts at 7:00 pm.

The world is full of funny songs, but Zimmerman’s hilarious,
rhyme-intensive originals are also incisive calls to action, smart,
savvy and undeniable.  The “Blue Dot Tour” is ninety minutes of these
songs - funny songs like “The Faucet’s on Fire!” and “I Want a
Marriage Like They Had In the Bible,” heartfelt songs like “Hope,
Struggle and Change” and “I Approve This Message.”

Watch "Hope, Struggle and Change" on YouTube:  http://youtu.be/je6y2kFoPs8

“He simultaneously inspires me and makes me laugh my ass off,” says
comedian/author Paul Krassner.

What: "Blue Dot Tour" Concert by Roy Zimmerman
When: 8:00 pm, Sunday, April 20, 2014, doors open at 7:00 pm
Where: The Baltimore Ethical Society, 306 W. Franklin St.
Cost: 5-25 (USD or BNotes) at the door (sliding scale, pay what you can).

Meetup:  http://meetu.ps/2hmY2C

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/281326368699390/

Concert Flyer: http://ur1.ca/h31ae

Parking is free on Franklin Street.  Directions at
http://bmorethical.org/contact-us/directions/

Links:

Watch Roy Zimmerman's music videos at

  http://www.youtube.com/royzimmerman .