Dear friends of the Baltimore Ethical Society,

Tomorrow we are visiting The Real News Network (TRNN) for our Summer
Sunday program.  This independent news organization with global reach
has a mission to promote social good with unbiased journalism that
covers stories not in the mainstream media.  To learn more about TRNN,
watch this promotional video:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wteh7lXNrow

The tour starts at 11:00 am at TRNN.  If you would like to carpool
from BES, please RSVP by calling Greg Corbitt at (443) 766-4772.  Plan
to arrive at 10:30 am.  Carpools will leave at 10:40 am.

Childcare will be offered at TRNN.  We'll have snacks afterwards in
the TRNN Studio.  The regularly scheduled Newcomers meeting will be
held at BES at 12:30 pm. (RSVPs helpful but not required).

Directions and Parking

TRNN is located at 231 N. Holliday St., in the block south of
Saratoga.  The JFX Farmer's Market runs until noon on Sundays, and
parking is marked on this map:

http://www.promotionandarts.org/sites/default/files/ckfinder/files/BFMB%20Map%202016.pdf

(TRNN is located just off the bottom center of the map.)  In addition
to the lots indicated on the map, there is parking on the street
(Guilford Ave.) and covered parking at Mercy Medical Center.  Details
at

http://www.promotionandarts.org/events-festivals/baltimore-farmers-market-bazaar

Orientation

Here is an album of photos to help you find your way there.  We will
meet in the lobby under the marquee.

  http://ppl.ug/EPSi308FoX0/

Thanks,

--Emil