Hello la liste,

PowerDNS, qui fait maintenant partie d’Open-Xchange, recrute un “Solution
Engineer”.
La description complète du poste est ici:
https://www.open-xchange.com/jobs/solution-architect-mf/
<https://www.open-xchange.com/jobs/solution-architect-mf/>
et je vous mets un bref extrait ci-dessous:

* What you will be doing:
Daily activities alternate between working on customer issues and actual
Professional Services
for customer implementations (both on-site and off-site).
As Solution Engineer (with a focus on PowerDNS) you will work closely with the
PowerDNS development team,
as well as with other parts of Open-Xchange and Dovecot development, sales, and
Product Management teams
from within a European Services team.

* Your personal chance
We think Support & Implementation is a great step into a promising career.
We are specifically looking for employees willing to learn quickly while
delivering great support and service.
Keeping an eye towards growing within the Global Services department or into
different roles in the larger Open-Xchange organisation.
In other words, this position is a great opportunity for your personal
development.
There will be a close and intimate cooperation between PowerDNS and OX
Professional Services
regarding the support, implementation and development roles.

Et non, je n’ai pas la fourchette salariale, mais si votre profil nous
intéresse, on sait clairement s’adapter !

Les bureaux de PowerDNS sont situés aux Pays-Bas (La Haye); nous avons un
bureau à Paris, mais le poste peut être du home office,
et il y aura bien évidemment des déplacements en Europe à prévoir.

Me contacter en privé pour toute question :)

Cheers,

--
Nico