Hello Jerry,

 We have several instances of FTPServer in Linux and Win Server 2003 and
never suffered such a problem (they have been running for months now). Can
you provide us with the following information?

1) Apache FTPServer, Apache MINA and JRE/JDK versions.

2)  Are you using any custom code (e.g., Ftplets, commands, filesystem )  ?

I cannot recall any similiar issue so my initial thought was that your
problem is due to 2) - but I haven't been able to follow the mailing list
lately so I might be utterly wrong.