Hi

Recently we had migrated from PureFTPD to Apache Mina FTP server and we are
observing issues with customers using command line can login successfully but
unable to do listing / put / get files.
This error is observed only in Windows command prompt and file transfers work
fine if a FTP client like Filezilla is used.

The logs show "SENT: 425 Can't open data connection" error. Sample error logs
for a user is pasted below.

Can someone help in resolving this or point to a resource which i can refer to
resolve this?

RECEIVED: USER abcd-1
SENT: 331 User name okay, need password for abcd-1.
RECEIVED: PASS *****
 Performing AuthD authentication ...
[Auth Status: 1, Homepage:
/data/test1/homepages/8/2d/3b273db2f3b7b6628203a94d2a9f6, Alloted Quota:
25600000 bytes]
AuthD authentication Successful!!
Login success - abcd-1
 abcd-1 is user#10 of the maximum 400 allowed.
 SENT: 230 User logged in, proceed.
 RECEIVED: SYST
SENT: 215 UNIX Type: Apache FtpServer
RECEIVED: FEAT
SENT: 211-Extensions supported
 RECEIVED: OPTS UTF8 ON
 SENT: 200 Command OPTS okay.
 RECEIVED: PWD
SENT: 257 "/" is current directory.
RECEIVED: TYPE I
SENT: 200 Command TYPE okay.
RECEIVED: PASV
SENT: 227 Entering Passive Mode (131,177,70,50,176,22)
RECEIVED: LIST
Releasing unreserved passive port: 45078
SENT: 150 File status okay; about to open data connection.
SENT: 226 Closing data connection.
CLOSED

Thanks
Bala.