Hi, thank you for the answer.

Is there any example of implementing a custom file system (I have seen
FtpFile Interface)? Do I need to modify the source directly? Is there a way
to hook my own custom filesystem class by configuration (e.g. like
FtpLets)? (I don't like modifying sources, it breaks updates).

Otherwise, I have seen that we have full access to User password! Great. I
wonder why no-one has done something like this already? No-one care for
transparent secure data storage?

Best Regards