Hello.

I am using JBoss-4.2.2.GA and Log4J for debug output.  I can see INFO level
debug from org.apache.ftpserver.listener.nio.FtpLoggingFilter but I cannot
configure / see the DEBUG level output from IODataConnectionFactory when the
createDataSocket() method is called.  I can see the JVM is going through the
code as I can attach a remote debugger to it.

How can I configure my logging to see the DEBUG output?

I currently have, in my jboss-log4j.xml the following but I still cannot see
the DEBUG output.

<appender name="FTPLog" class="org.apache.log4j.FileAppender">
      <param name="File" value="${jboss.server.log.dir}/ftpLog.log"/>
      <param name="Append" value="false"/>

      <param name="Threshold" value="ALL"/>

         <!-- The default pattern: Date Priority [Category] Message\n -->
         <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d %-5p [%c] %m%n"/>
      </layout>
   </appender>

    <category name="org.apache.ftpserver">
<appender-ref ref=" FTPLog "/>
  </category

With best regards,
Aidan Diffey
Senior Software Engineer

Siemens plc
NWE RC-GB IC-MOL CTE ENG SW 1
Sopers Lane
BH17 7ER Poole, United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 1202 782305
Mobile: +44 7808 827418
mailto:aidan.dif...@siemens.com

Siemens plc registered office: Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square,
Frimley, Camberley, GU16 8QD. Registered no: 727817, England.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee please note that any distribution, reproduction, copying, publication
or use of this communication or the information is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact us immediately and also
delete the communication from your computer.