I'd like to use FTPServer in an embedded application.  The instructions
show how to do this but the example is not quite as embedded as I'd like.

In my use case I want to receive FTPS files but I don't really want the
file to be stored on disk, rather I want to be notified of the new message
event in Java code and then I want to get and consume the message data
directly by my application.  I.e. I don't want to have to poll the disk
looking for new data/etc.

Ideally it would all be stream based as the files can be large but I'd be
satisfied to start with getting the data in any form...but I need to be
notified when it has arrived and have a way to get the data...even if just
a byte [].

How can I do this?

Thanks,
-Dave