Did you create "create users" via UserManagerFactory?

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Wunderlich [mailto:m...@censhare.de]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:52 AM
To: ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Error during file transfer: "550 - Permission denied"

Dear all,

I have just joined this list, because I started working on an integration of
the Apache FtpServer into an existing project. So far, things have gone well
and I can connect to the FTP server. However, when trying to upload a file, I
get an "550 - Permission denied" error. I have checked that the target
directory has read&write access enabled for all users. The server is running in
active mode without SSL encryption.

Here is the full log (copied from FileZilla):

Response:       220 Service ready for new user.
Command:        USER ftpuser
Response:       331 User name okay, need password for ftpuser.
Command:        PASS *******
Response:       230 User logged in, proceed.
Command:        OPTS UTF8 ON
Response:       200 Command OPTS okay.
Command:        OPTS MLST size;modify;type;
Response:       200 Command OPTS okay.
Command:        PORT 127,0,0,1,210,173
Response:       200 Command PORT okay.
Command:        STOR TestFile.png
Response:       550 /Users/ftpuser/Public/TestFile.png: Permission denied.
Error:  Critical file transfer error

Does anyone know what the problem might be? Is it related to the way I have set
up the Apache FTP server or is it something else?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Martin