Greetings.

I'd like to chime in here and mirror this.

Crime is bad. So is the subversive rhetoric that is drains the resources of law
enforcement, and in actuality, because of it's abusive nature increases the
likely we'll lose our liberties if you do something stupid.

You have any idea the harassment I've faced because of you, idiot?

You are doing bad things, Andrew.

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Oct/0013.html
Mirror #1 (http://www.webcitation.org/5kD6O0OEd)

Chelsea Auernheimer
=============
http://www.zinch.com/z/Nouchii
Mirror #1 (http://www.webcitation.org/5kD6PnDyk)

http://timesdispatch.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=23447816&event=745571&CategoryID=20789

Mirror #1 (http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1253/23447816e.jpg)
Mirror #2
(http://img.waffleimages.com/4e970a16670a3fa57db1b88fee2adebef617e98a/23447816e.jpg)

Anthony Auernheimer
==============
http://twitter.com/Antsauercool
Mirror #1 (http://www.webcitation.org/5kD6SestP)

http://timesdispatch.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=23447820&event=745571&CategoryID=20789
Mirror #1 (http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4606/23447820e.jpg)
Mirror #2
(http://img.waffleimages.com/ef136fdba21217188b1dd4d374148d48d1afa145/23447820e.jpg)

Mommy Auernheimer
==============
http://imgur.com/AQpSd.jpg
Mirror #1 (http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1967/aqpsd.jpg)
Mirror #2
(http://img.waffleimages.com/41c1f9036d350871dbedf177ffd1109cf3bc6ab8/aqpsd.jpg)

Daddy Auernhiemer (SealPac CEO)
==============
http://imgur.com/CEaNX.jpg
Mirror #1 (http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4673/ceanx.jpg)
Mirror #2
(http://img.waffleimages.com/35414c5ec9e246bd42f2e4372abe51f836ed6867/ceanx.jpg)

I hate to bring family into this, but weev, you've shown no more regard for the
families of others. You have been senseless toward others.

And also remember to submit any pertinent evidence or testimony to your local
FBI office or http://tips.fbi.gov

Sincerely,
Paul

P.S. Yes I'm Jewish. No, I didn't buy my way into Christianity. Liar.