Brad McCormick asked:
>  I respectfully submit that the issue of fundamentalists who, socially,
>  will rip out women's genitalia to perfect them for Allah and then
>  bury them alive under cover-all smocks to avoid arousing men's sexual
>  drive (why not castrate instead of just circumcising?), etcc...
>  -- why these everything is bad except G-d's Word (which is Good even
>  when it tells you to murder your son!) -- why these people cannot
>  understanf that nuclear physics is Western Secular Degeneracy, and
>  why they don't disavow the atom just like they disavow MTV

Maybe they need the energy (to sell more oil for euros) ?

What's more pressing is the question why a religious state needs
200+ illegal nukes, some of them installed in cruise missiles in
the world's most silent submarines (made in Hitler's own dockyard)
with a 4500miles-range to sneak around undetected in global seas.
(  http://www.dolphin.org.il/dolphins/  )
Perhaps to produce a nuclear "9/11" that can be blamed on Iran?

Your in this course,
Chris

"Democracy and Zionism cannot go together.
 Western democracy has to be ruled out.
 In a religious state, there can be no
 [freedom of speech]." --Rabbi Meir Kahane

"We don't regard Israel as a threat."
 --U$ official explaining why the USA
   provided Harpoon cruise missiles for
   Israel's illegal nukes.